- Dr Keller (my "main" RE) came by and said, "Isn't there something you forgot to do?" and Vivian was just mortified.
- I replied that it was okay as I just assumed it wasn't good news.
- Vivian said that yes, she had called back to the lab and they said there had been no change.
- She told me to stop my meds (yeah, thanks, I did that yesterday, dumbass - I don't do recreational PIO) but that I could continue my prenatal vitamin if I wanted to, if I think I "might want to go forward later on".
- She said I would get my period within 2 weeks after stopping the meds and that's the time I should call and come in and talk to them about what to maybe do next. After I've had time to "calm down" and "get rid of the hormones" and "talk to hubby" and decide what we want to do.
- I said, "Okay, thanks for calling." and got off the phone as fast as I could.
- Could my doctor not have CALLED ME HERSELF today when she realized this had happened? Maybe something along the lines of, "I just found out that you were not contacted yesterday about the lack of fertilization and I am very, very sorry." Hearing from Vivian that she got in trouble from Dr. Keller is REEEEAAAAALLLLY not the same thing and really not something I could give a rat's ass about.
- FUCK ALL OF THEM, saying I need to wait until I "calm down" and "get rid of the hormones" before talking about this! If I want to talk about it now, they should DAMNED well talk to me about it now! And I have expressed nothing to them that could possibly construed as anything but calm. Plus, where's the logic in wanting to talk to an infertile woman when she's on her period!?!?!?
- They're just losers.
Also, I wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your comments. They really mean an awful lot to me. And, Sarah, you share my sentiments about my RE precisely.