Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

E2 = A Crazy Number, You Wouldn't Believe It If I Typed It

So, my E2 today is 3,514. That's a lot of estradiol. It must be because of my THIRTY-FOUR measurable follicles! I have 16 on the right ovary and 18 on the left. I can stim like NOBODY'S BUSINESS!
After the follie scan this morning, Katie, Forest and I went to breakfast and then to Best Buy so Katie could pick out a camera for Christmas. Incidentally, she picked this one:
That's where I got the call to tell me about my estradiol level. Said call also contained the news that we will be doing the Ovidrel at 10:30 tonight and the egg retreival on Monday morning at 10:30 am. So, I will need to tell my new boss at work that I am taking Monday off (they switched my group to a new boss a week and a half ago, which is actually a very good thing, but I hadn't planned on telling him about my reproductive plans so soon!).
Then we went to get me some comfy pants (since my jeans were barely fitting over my giant ovaries) at Target and then to see the new James Bond movie, which we all loved. Now we are home and I am sharing my follicle excitement with you guys.
So that was my day - I am supposed to take it easy tomorrow (which means I'll probably keep wearing these comfy pants) and call them if I start vomiting or if I gain 5 pounds in 24 hours. So I'll be on the lookout for those symptoms!

5 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

That's great, Amy! Glad you had such an awesome response!

sarah said...

GEEZE!!!

You are burstin' at the seems with eggs.

I hold we have a talk with the "boys," as you've set the tone for an all out super performance o' reproduction. ;-)

Anonymous said...

What's a great happy number of follicles. Keep it up & grow!

twondra said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how the retrieval goes!!!

Sarah said...

Woot!! I'm so excited for you! Fingers crossed!