Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

E2 = 891!

So, as the title of this post suggests, my estradiol level this morning was 891! That seems like quite a jump in two days, so I am really excited. I drop my Follistim dose to 125 units tonight and tomorrow then I get a follicle scan and more bloodwork Friday morning. In other news, Katie had a run-in with a "linoleum knife" in art class at school yesterday and had to get 3 stitches in her thumb! I didn't know what one looked like, so I googled it and this is what I found: Holy crap! So she missed a performance of her dance team last night because she couldn't grip her pom pon with no opposable thumb! Poor baby!!! Well, that's it for me, I think. We get out of work at 2 pm today for the Holiday, so I better get a wee bit of work done before I go. Ciao!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Holy crap! I didn't know what a linoleum knife looked like either but it sounds like Katie was lucky to walk away with just three stitches.

Hope the follie scan was a good one!