Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Not Exactly a Reverse Belly Pic

Last time I suggested that I would post reverse belly pics so that you could see my progress on la diet. I have not really taken any yet, but I thought I could post this video and it can work to demonstrate my "before" state and also my silliness state, to dispel any thoughts that I am a serious and reserved girl (this is a repeat for anyone who knows me on Facebook).



If you're not familiar with what we are doing, it is from the Cutest.Show.Ever. (The Big Bang Theory):



So...that's my post for the day. Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Loved it! Blogging is so one sided sometimes - it is always fun to hear someone's voice and see a little more of their personality!!

Just Another Mother said...

You're so funny! I love the idea of a reverse belly pic. I'm glad you're blogging again.

Wishing 4 One said...

Video is too cute! I never saw that show or heard of it actually. Congrats on weight loss, you look great though!!!