Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dare I hope?

I have been reading such wonderful news from so many of my fellow bloggers! Even though I am a pretty crummy blogger myself and a not much better commenter, I follow EACH of the blogs on my blogroll religiously.  
So many are currently in the TWW: Sharon, Dawn, Leslie, and Jill, ('tis the season for IVF, I guess!) and I am praying for positive outcomes for all 4 of these wonderful ladies.


We've gotten great news from Lea (of the two pink lines variety)! Cindy is preparing herself mentally and financially for her VERY QUICKLY APPROACHING IVF cycle! 

It's exciting times around here!

All this is making me feel...dare I say it?...hopeful during my own little non-medicated TWW over here.  I have reason to believe that I might, once again, have ovulated this cycle (although I'm still using reverse psychology on my ovaries: they are totally not reading this post) and I am allowing myself to be optimistic about my body's very own ability to do its thaaang.  I know this may all end in another meltdown a la last month, but, for now: I am in the TWW like a "normal girl" and I am lovin' it.  I might actually pee on a stick next Sunday...
Thank you for all of your support.  You guys are da bomb (in a good way...like a bomb of awesomeness).

ETA: Jill got her awesome, awesome BFP!!! YAY JILL & ALEX!!!!!

12 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

Awww. Shucks. :-) Hope is a strange bird, isn't it? Glad to know you're still out there Amy...keep up the hope!

Courtney said...

I am hoping for you and a lot of others too!! Keep hoping girl!!

Glad to see you around!

My word verification is "devise" you think you should "devise" a plan to test??? HEHE!

Anonymous said...

Keeping fingers crossed for your cycle and wishing you good luck for next Sunday.

I've also bought two boxes of pregnancy tests, so have to carry on for an excuse of using them up. Thank you for your post Amy, your support means a lot.

Lea said...

YOU are the bomb of awesomness! ;) I am hoping right along with you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wishes. Here's hoping you get your well deserved BFP!

Jill said...

Praying for your BFP! Thanks for sharing in our excitement!!

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

So glad to read this! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! Here's to your own little Easter egg!

Anonymous said...

She's armed with a stick..Need I say more? LOL!

I totally forgot your a stick-a-holic!

BTW, my Word Verification word..forkater! haha! That just makes me giggle for some stupid reason!

Jamie said...

It is good to hear from you, Amy! I hope there are two pink lines waiting for you at the end of your 2WW.

Sarah said...

Amy...so good to hear from you! And even better to hear you're still grasping on to hope. =)

Misty said...

Been thinking about you...any news?

Jen Rusch said...

It's Sunday... POAS??? Still telling your ovaries it's "no big deal" in the hopes that it will be a VERY big deal?

My word is "epturat" which I'm farely confident is not a word. But, I would like to point out that it could be broken down as "EPT, u rat!" And of course, who can't relate to that?!